stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Friday, June 16, 2006

Another Random 10

iPod Dock + Toilet Paper Holder (VIA Land-O-Links)
My first instinct was that this device looked pretty silly. But when you think about it, this could be a great idea if the execution is right. My concern is that it would have...crappy speakers...(rim shot).

But for now, another spin of the party shuffle to see which are the first ten songs that pop up on the ol' iPod:

  • Skin It Back; Little Feat
  • Nobody's Fool; Vinyl
  • Wild Wild Life; Talking Heads
  • Trouble; Coldplay
  • Comfortably Numb; Dar Williams
  • Jesus Came From Outer Space; Supergrass
  • Here Comes The Supernatural Anaesthetist; Genesis
  • Chump; Green Day
  • Plush (Acoustic); Stone Temple Pilots
  • Humility On The Parade; Harvey Danger
  • || JM, 12:14 AM

    1 Comments:

    I spotted this on Eric's screen the other day. I didn't get it then and I admit I'm still lost.

    Or maybe I don't wanna get it? ;)
    Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:40 PM  

    Post a Comment