stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Ale, Ale, The Gangs' Got Beer

A recent survey ask college students "If you had the choice between an iPod and a beer, which would you choose?" Surprisingly to me at least, 73% of those interviewed picked the iPod. But for those in the minority (or those who already HAD an iPod perhaps) here are a few hopped-up links:
20 Cheap Beers Reviewed
Cheap Beer Server
Free Beer!
U.S. Beer Drinking Team
Beer In The Butt
We were born nude. We love our beer. After a few, we rip off our gear
Irish Toasts for Everyday and Special Occasions
History Of Beer
If Operating Systems Were Beers ...
Budweiser: Uncyclopedia
This Budvar's For You
|| JM, 9:30 AM

2 Comments:

I just heard about this statistic this weekend when we went to the Apple store. Do you know students get a free Nano when you buy the new Macbook??
Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:01 PM  
Yea, I know. I was hoping that they would just take my word that I was a student, but I'm guessing that they might need some proof.
Blogger JM, at 10:07 PM  

Post a Comment