stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Ain't Science Grand?

Lunch Makes Us Sleepy (VIA Attu Sees All)
Most everybody I know thinks I fall asleep during those afternoon meetings simply because I'm bored. But thanks to the action of glucose blocking the neurons that make orexins, the protein that would allow me to stay awake, my eyelids usually get very heavy about twenty minutes into the meeting. Now, I've got an excuse for those little power naps. Next I've got to find out the scientific explanation of why I didn't hear what the wife just said. Probably testosterone related.
|| JM, 12:17 AM

1 Comments:

Just to give you a heads up...there is not now, nor will there ever be, any scientific explanation (or excuse, or reason short of...death, maybe) for tuning out your wife.

:) Because you WILL get payback. I can guarantee it. heeheeheee
Blogger Shannon akaMonty, at 7:17 PM  

Post a Comment