stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Friday, May 19, 2006

Random 10

A sure sign that I've got absolutely nothing to say or that I don't have any good links to share is when I voluntarily engage in memes. One of my favorites is where go into the Party Shuffle mode on the old iPod and list the first ten songs that pop up. This weeks' results:
  • Queen Of Dreams; Strawbs
  • Only A Fool Would Say That; Ivy
  • Drive My Car; The Donnas
  • Babylon Sisters; Steely Dan
  • Low Spark Of High Heeled Boys; Arizona Amp and Alternator
  • Heart In a Cage; The Strokes
  • Dune Buggy; The Presidents of The United States
  • It's Coming Down; Cake
  • Island Of Souls; Sting
  • Queen Bitch; David Bowie
  • || JM, 12:06 AM

    1 Comments:

    My ex-boyfriend got me into Steely Dan. That was his absolute favorite album of theirs. It just reminds me of living in New York.
    Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:36 PM  

    Post a Comment