stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Monday, May 08, 2006

Quiz Time

I don't know why, but I'm always a sucker for these silly quizzes. And I should probably be ashamed to share my results of this one, but here goes anyhow:

If you were a MOVIE VILLIAN, which one would you be!?

Norman Bates

You are very shy and overpowered more often than not. You have held your tongue far too often. You can almost hear the cuckoo birds singing inside your head.

From the Movie: Psycho

Personality Test Results

|| JM, 10:20 AM

2 Comments:

Lex Luther. How appropriate since I'm such a Gene Hackman fan.

And strangely enough I'm attracted to green, as in kryptonite.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:39 PM  
Hope you're a Kevin Spacey fan as well, it looks like he might be a great Lex Luther in the new flick!
Blogger JM, at 11:58 PM  

Post a Comment