stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Poetic Moments

As I was going through my junk e-mail folder and deleting the spam, I noticed that many of the topics seemed a bit more creative than the topics I've been accustomed to seeing. In fact, when viewed together actually seemed to create a bad form of haiku:

Excellent Russian pretty Lady
Killing hussies in pono
Do you want a prosperous future?
Don't be left behing- the enlargement revolution!

In a covered without warning
The face of jargon grew sullen
Black angry mouths, the clouds
Swallowed up the affliction


Looking for some better examples of this actually surprised me, when Google pointed me to examples of Spam Haiku, relating to the meat, and not the e-mail type:

Silent, former pig
one communal awareness
myriad pink bricks
|| JM, 7:44 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment