stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

More TV Rambling

This week's wacking of Vito on The Sopranos wasn't something that surprised anybody, except maybe Vito. But having Phil come out of the closet might have been a bit too ironic...and obvoious. I know I'd never order or wear it, but I love these How You Doin' Johnny Cakes? t-shirts! As much as this move was expected, the wacking of Dom was not. I got all excited that he was coming to my town to visit his daughter, but he never quite made it.

And I finally broke down and watched House for the first time last night, after getting tired of hearing everyone tell me just how good this show is supposed to be. They are probably right, but watching this season finale that was largely a dream sequence probably wasn't the best episode to start with. But I am intrigued enough to start watching the repeats. Damn it. This is just what I've tried to avoid, getting involved with yet another TV show. Luckily, there are plenty of candidates to kick to the curb.
|| JM, 9:33 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment