stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Friday, May 12, 2006

Headline News

Newspaper Snippet Generator
Here's a fun little link that allows you to generate your own news headlines; sorta like a poor man's Photoshop. I'll link to that instead of the lame piece that I was working on before I came to the realization that I suck at Photoshop, and that it wasn't all that funny. I was changing the album "N.W.A. Greatest Hits (The World's Most Dangerous Group)" into an album cover of "N.S.A.'s Greatest Hits", and putting the heads of Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, and Hayden over the faces of the group members. Too much work...too little funny.
|| JM, 9:51 AM

5 Comments:

Thanks for that cute little gimmick. I think it might be fun to make your own. What do you think about using it as a promotional thing? I wonder if you could, if it'd be allowed. Well, thanks anyway. It;s a cute idea.
Blogger Katina Mooneyham, at 11:29 AM  
I like the idea of the NSA's greatest hits. You could create newspaper headlines of things NSA over heard. Like a senator accepting a bribe.
Blogger pissed off patricia, at 12:56 PM  
I wish I could take a crack at this but who knows if I'd have enough time. But hey, did you manage to find some good photos?
Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:44 PM  
Naw, nothing great. Workable, but hardly great. My enthusiasm quickly waned. Or it might just be my short attention span.
Blogger JM, at 10:49 PM  
Just goes to show that you can't trust the press. Bush tells the truth?! How ludicrous!
Blogger Neil Shakespeare, at 7:35 PM  

Post a Comment