stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Monday, May 22, 2006

Bad Stuff

I've been trying to wean myself from this bad habit we call blogging with varying degrees of success. But despite days where I've got nothing of substance, I still find myself compelled to post something, no matter how silly or overexposed it might be. As I've speculated before, I fear this might be some low level form of OCD. My need to post in clusters of five is quite disturbing; occasionally I live dangerously and break the mold but that is a rare occurrence.

But the more I think about blogging it seems like it might be best described as a form of "mental masturbation". Except, that you are doing it clear view of others. I'm sure there are plenty of ugly ways I could develop this analogy, but before I embarrass myself or others, let's change the subject ('sorta) and check out 31 Very Bad Masturbation Ideas.
|| JM, 10:21 AM

1 Comments:

What -- YOU not blog??? No way. Tell me you're not serious!!!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:49 PM  

Post a Comment