stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Monday, April 03, 2006

What Ain't No Country I Ever Heard Of!


Pulp Fiction DBZ
I had to work late the other night, and by the time I got home all I wanted to do was collapse and veg-out in front of the boob-tube. But with over 200 channels to pick from, there was virtually nothing that was grabbing my attention. So as a result, I wound up watching Pulp Fiction once again. Somehow, I had almost forgotten just how much of a "wow" this movie really was. A few fun Pulp Fiction links to refresh the memory:
Memorable Quotes from Pulp Fiction
Pulp Fiction As Done By Bunnies (Via The 30-Second Bunnies Theatre Library...COMING SOON: Reservoir Dogs on 4/7/06!)
Pulp Fiction: May 1993 last draft
Bad Mo-Fo Wallets
What's in the Briefcase?
Which Pulp Fiction Character Are You?
Simpsons Pulp Fiction References
Wikipedia: Pulp Fiction
|| JM, 9:28 AM

1 Comments:

Okay, THIS is probably my favorite post on your blog! :)

I used to be obsessed with Pulp Fiction back in college. I researched it to death on the web (in the pre-Google days), I even rewrote the script based on what the characters actually said in the movie (because the screenplay that was available online wasn't quite accurate). I'd even heard that "What's in the Briefcase" theory before -- quite fascinating.

Oh, and they claim that I'm "Esmerelda Villa Lobos." Not really buying that one, though.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:46 PM  

Post a Comment