stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Thursday, April 06, 2006

This Changes Everything

It was certainly good news to see the beta release of Boot Camp, which will allow you to dual boot the new Intel Macs. For those of us who can't commit, or those who need to use apps from both worlds, this potentially simplifies things.

The wife has been a big Mac proponent for years, since she uses them at work. She's been quite the Apple ambassador, and finally got me to overcome my resistance when we bough the last laptop, and I've been loving the iBook ever since. But as I've considered retiring the other aging Windows machines around the house, I just couldn't let go completely and make it an Apple based household. This makes it easy; or harder, depending on how you want to look at it.

Now, if only Apple could help us make some of the REALLY tough decisions, like who has to do the dishes, what color pavers should we use for the patio, or who has to get up at 2:30 in the morning when the dog decides she has to relieve herself. Anything you can do to help out with those choices would be greatly appreciated.
|| JM, 12:01 AM

1 Comments:

I guess I'm down with this but I dunno...I'm just not all that excited about it.

Maybe because I've seen Windows emulators run with less than impressive results. I'll believe Windows will play nice with a MAC when I see it.

(Mind you, these are the words of a native MAC user who has, over the years, adapted to the PC but can't claim to actually love it.)
Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:01 AM  

Post a Comment