stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Friday, April 07, 2006

Programable Cola

So maybe coffee flavored cola just isn't your cup of tea...er...coffee? This new process will allow you to Choose Your Own Cola Adventure:
Modern bottled beverages come in a plethora of flavors… cherry, vanilla, chocolate, lemon, lime, and turkey & gravy to name but a few. Most of those drinks are available in diet and regular versions, each of which may or may not have a caffeine-free variety. As if our teeth weren't already cringing at the thought of rotting away in a brutal shower of carbonated high-fructose corn syrup, many companies are now multiplying our diabetes-inducing pleasure with zany flavor combinations. But recently the Innovation Team (exclamation point) at Ipifini has introduced their Programmable Liquid Container technology, a drink packaging concept which should make flavor fusions such as "black cherry vanilla" look downright pedestrian in comparison...
|| JM, 12:23 AM

1 Comments:

I'm surprised I didn't get a direct link to this. I mean, dude: me? Soda??

Yes, all I do is think about myself. ;)

I still have no idea how you find this stuff. I really think this should be your line of work.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:42 PM  

Post a Comment