stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Friday, April 21, 2006

Ho Hum

Seems like nothing is grabbing me today at least in the blogging context (or on any other level, actually). Common sense tells me just not to post, but since when have I listened to the voice of reason? So here's a slice of life which I'll rip-off from various other bloggers, where you list the first ten songs on your iPod when you do a random shuffle. Here goes 'nuttin:
  • Sleep Together; Garbage
  • Authenticity; Harvey Danger
  • Beginning Of A Great Adventure; Lou Reed
  • Get Down Tonight; KC & The Sunshine Band
  • Be My Number Two; Joe Jackson
  • A Mind With A Heart Of It's Own; Tom Petty
  • Good Intentions; Toad The Wet Sprocket
  • Sombody's Leavin' ; Little Feet
  • Sad Songs And Waltzes; Cake
  • Golden Touch; Razorlight
  • || JM, 11:17 AM

    2 Comments:

    I checked and out of 10 songs you listed only 1 of them is on MY Ipod; Sleep Together; Garbage. Heres my list:
    This is how we do it; Montel Jordan
    Anything but ordinary; Avril Lavigne
    Jump Jive an Wail; Brian Setzer
    Lose my breath; Destiny's Child
    Money; Pink Floyd
    Don't forget about me: Mariah Carey
    Everything; Lifehouse
    What a Girl Wants; Christina Aguilera
    American Idiot; Green Day
    Drive; Incubus

    Interesting combination, don't you think!
    Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:56 AM  
    Yes, I likey ;)
    Blogger JM, at 12:00 PM  

    Post a Comment