stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Hit My Baby One More Time?

Britney's baby fractures skull
The Star says that the spawn of Britney and K-Fed suffered a fractured skull. The department of Children and Family Services appeared and said Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know, but the Federlines' told them don't go knocking on my door. Obviously, the child is not overprotected. But, what can you expect, since Britney is not a girl, not yet a woman. But maybe the headline should have been Oops!....I hit him again? And it's not just the baby that's falling, since I see that Britney fell off the sexy list to nobodies' surprise. And if all this isn't enough of the hillbilly royalty for 'ya, feel free to check out Kevin's My Space page.
|| JM, 12:17 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment