stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Helpful Advice?

How to Stay Awake in Boring Meetings
This person suggests you create a gameboard and play a game of BS Bingo. My own personal technique is copious note taking. I used to use my Palm Pilot, but that became a double whammy. I'd get accused of falling asleep AND playing games during meetings, so I've gone back to the more traditional paper notes. It has the advantage of allowing you to doodle as well. But I must fess-up that my notes are usually mindless ramblings, or repeated writings of Bart Simpson-like quotes. But it keeps me awake, or at least "looking like" I'm not dozing.
|| JM, 10:52 AM

1 Comments:

You have no idea how beneficial this info is. I've never attended more meetings that I have since I started this job. And I'm a peon!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:58 PM  

Post a Comment