stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Furry Happy Monsters


REM & The Muppets
How can you NOT have fun with The Muppets and this upbeat song? It sure looks like REM did. But probably the best touch is that they they used a red-headed Muppet in the chorus. Before you think it's my red-head obsession raising it's ugly head again, this one is sort of a tribute to the B-52's Kate Pierson, who did the back-up vocals on the original.
|| JM, 12:04 AM

4 Comments:

Redheads are more fun! "EG"
Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:46 PM  
Coming from a family of redheads, I agree. Thanks for the fun video. I needed that.
Blogger Peacechick Mary, at 6:12 PM  
I need more information on this "redhead" obsession. Waht's the deal with that?
Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:10 PM  
I wish I could enlighten you; some people like Coke and some people like Pepsi, so it's probably just one of those unexplainable proclivities. On the other hand, it might relate to the time when I was in the hospital as a teen, and there was this really hot nurse who took care of me. That explains two obsessions (redheads and "naughty nurses") but leaves me completely clueless about why I might be interested in French maids.
Blogger JM, at 11:03 PM  

Post a Comment