stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Dunder-head

Dwight Schrute Bobblehead
Now, you too can have a bobblehead doll of Dwight, everybody's favorite geek from The Office. Then again, maybe just reading his blog might be enough.

And if you didn't catch the fake "the more you know" PSA's from April Fools Day, they are worth a look. This one deals with common misperceptions about thumbs.
|| JM, 12:19 AM

3 Comments:

I just bought a bobble head dog
for my car aka-the donald.His name is snoop dogg and he bobbles his
head to my taste in music.
Stop by for a visit.
Blogger Michele, at 2:58 PM  
I just put a bobble head dog in my car. My little girls love it. I just wish I could find the one of Bush as the missing link monkey.
Blogger duwbryd, at 3:32 AM  
I thought that guy was hilarious when he acted on "Six Feet Under." Now he's got BOBBLEHEADS??
Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:58 PM  

Post a Comment