stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Friday, April 21, 2006

Digital Art

Since nothing is striking my fancy today, why not look at some 'purdy pictures? Some stunning imagery is on-line at Art 166. The artist, W. J. St. Christopher describes her work as "high-impact, contemporary and neo-traditional images created in a purely digital environment" and she provides the opportunity to purchase them, as well as her unique insights into the process. I find these pictures of these large irrigation systems stunning. Perhaps, it's my emerging obsession over lawn care that's my motivation, but some really nice stuff is on display there.
|| JM, 11:14 AM

3 Comments:

Wow, never thought I'd see the day where nothing's interesting on the internet. Say it ain't so, John!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:30 PM  
John,

Thanks a million for the very public shout-out! I'm really pleased you enjoy my work. After a day of running errands, it was great coming home to read this!

I'd hug you if my arms were long enough, but that would make me even stranger than I already am, and I'd need super powers)! So, I'll just say "Thanks!" again!
Blogger Unknown, at 11:20 PM  
Hello John you have a very cool blog and I see you enjoy the art of one of my favorite artists too! W.J. does some very fantastic things with photos for sure and I check out her blog every day, I'm addicted LOL! :)
Blogger Lynette, at 1:58 AM  

Post a Comment