stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Whatever


United States Of Whatever

I didn't know that this anthem of teen angst done by Liam Lynch was done as part of a sock puppet show (Sifl & Olly) that was on MTV. It must have aired during one of those periods when I was boycotting TV.

Actually, I think the quality of TV might just be improved with the addition of more sock puppets. If CBS doesn't grab Katie Couric to anchor the evening news, I think they would be wise to consider sock puppets as a back-up plan. Just a suggestion.
|| JM, 2:17 PM

1 Comments:

I thought Katie Couric was a sock puppet. I always thought if I had a rock band it would be called Katie Couric, written in gothic script.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:11 PM  

Post a Comment