stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Monday, March 20, 2006

Quiz Time

I'm always a sucker for almost any silly web quiz that I stumble upon, so when I saw How Abnormal Are You? I couldn't resist taking it for a spin. I'm not thrilled with the results, though:
You Are 36% Abnormal

You are at low risk for being a psychopath. It is unlikely that you have no soul.

You are at medium risk for having a borderline personality. It is somewhat likely that you are a chaotic mess.

You are at low risk for having a narcissistic personality. It is unlikely that you are in love with your own reflection.

You are at medium risk for having a social phobia. It is somewhat likely that you feel most comfortable in your mom's basement.

You are at low risk for obsessive compulsive disorder. It is unlikely that you are addicted to hand sanitizer.
|| JM, 8:57 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment