stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

On The Lookout

Gawker Stalker
I've always suspected that the obsessive part of my personality might make me an ideal candidate for the perfect stalker. Luckily, that's never been put to the test. Now with this new Gawker utilization of Google maps, I can probably channel the stalker in me and avoid those annoying restraining orders.

Unfortunately, I've had pretty bad luck with my celebrity sightings. If you don't count the work related ones (personal appearances by celebrities) and the "pressing the flesh" done by politicians, I've only run into two: Neal Gabler and George Michaels. And it WASN'T the singer, but the sportscaster. A pretty lame record. The wife has quite a few more, most of them "B" or "C" list celebrities but her best one was while sitting in a restaurant she realized that Jacques Cousteau was at the next table. Anybody else have any good ones to report?
|| JM, 10:13 PM

1 Comments:

Let's see...I stepped on Jeff Koon's foot once, Gave Roy Schieder directions on the subway near the Brooklyn Museum, Spotted Matt Lauer on his way to the Hamptons ( I was returning from a job there), Got a wave from Katie Couric on 54th St., was in a Citibank with Spaulding Gray in Soho, And I've crossed paths with Sarah Jessica Parker on at least 4 occasions.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment