stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Not So Tough Choices

Since Tuesday Is ChooseDay you are presented with the following choices:
    Would you rather:
  1. be an evil genius OR a super-spy?
  2. be addicted to eating raw eggs OR sticks of butter?
  3. punch hulk hogan in the face OR throw a rock at george bush?
  4. have bionic eyes OR one bionic arm?

The first choice isn't tough at all, since who among us would choose to be evil, unless your last name is Cheney. And given the choice of eating raw eggs or consuming sticks of butter, somehow the butter is less offensive. Tempting as it is to throw a punch at the Hulkster, I'm going to have to throw rocks at the Preznut. Let's hope that doesn't earn me a visit from some government agent or my inclusion on some watch list. The last choice is easy as well, since the novelty of the bionic arm would probably wear off quickly, but bionic eyesight could come in really handy, not that I'm a voyeur or anything, but the day to day applications of this skill would be much more fun AND practical.
|| JM, 3:18 PM

3 Comments:

See, I'm totally on a different wavelength...

1. An evil genius is still a genius, right? And you get to think stuff up and make other people do it.

2. According to Rocky Balboa, raw eggs are good for you.

3. I would punch Hulk Hogan, otherwise secret service might shoot me.

4. I'm going for the bionic arm. I'll need it to do the GIRLIE stuff~~carry in the groceries, mop the floors, pick up the kids, etc etc. :)

All depends on where you're standing, doesn't it?? lol
Blogger Shannon akaMonty, at 5:40 PM  
Okay, lemme take a stab at this:

1. definitely super spy (though I know many that would vote for "evil genius")

2. that's a hardy. I guess I'd go with butter since at least I could smear it on stuff

3. george bush all the WAY (like you couldn't guess that one)

4. bionic eyes. Wait, what does that even MEAN?
Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:08 PM  
Monty, thanks for opening my eyes to a different perspective. That's what makes the world go around, or so they say.

And Nicole, I don't have any idea what bionic eyes are either. But I'm asuming that they would make that cool "du-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh" sound, right?
Blogger JM, at 10:30 PM  

Post a Comment