stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Father Of The Year?

Donald Trump Makes Inappropriate Comment About Daughter
Why am I not surprised? Creeped out, yes but surprised, no. The Donald recently confessed that he would date Ivanka if she weren't his daughter. He claims it was just a joke. Now I'm one who usually never hesitates making a joke at my own expense, and I have very few limits on what to joke about, and even I have a problem with this. Dude, it's your daughter. Simply put: not funny!

I'm still confused every time they run the commercial at the end of The Apprentice when he is inviting contestants to try out for the next season where the shows will be filmed in California. It seems like we are seeing Daryl Hammond doing an impression of Trump, and then I realize it's the real deal.
|| JM, 10:09 PM

1 Comments:

I've never seen the Apprentice and never hope to see one, but this much I will say, I'd rather see one than be one. Trump is the main detraction.
Blogger Peacechick Mary, at 11:40 PM  

Post a Comment