stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

A Different Point Of View

Your Normal Day (VIA Eyebeam reBlog)
A beautifully simple idea that allows you to view some beautiful sights as well. Your normal day might be boring to you, but to someone else who isn't used to your routine it would be a breath of fresh air. The project features one photo taken every hour of a given normal day. And you can sign up to participate and share yours if you are so inclined!
|| JM, 11:26 PM

2 Comments:

I'm afraid my pictures of my everyday life would lull the viewer into a coma. :)
Blogger pissed off patricia, at 4:44 PM  
I really love this idea (if only because it makes my lame photos seem much more culturally significant).
Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:18 PM  

Post a Comment