stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Body Parts

Oh baby, fire up the iTunes. I think I see an idea for a new playlist. Wikipedia's List of songs about body parts provides the inspiration. I'm sure I'll never add some of these songs even though my tastes are pretty eclectic. Debbie Gibson, Kim Carnes, and Poison are all safe bets NOT to make the final cut. What surprises me is that I've only got two songs from the list already on my iPod: "Detachable Penis" by King Missile, and "Baby Got Back", although I've got the less traditional smaltzy cover by Jonathan Coulton.

And in the event you would like to have something truly unique that's sure to be a conversation starter, these body parts keychains featuring smooth realistic skin complete with pierced jewelry are sure to either garner comments or leave one speechless.
|| JM, 10:20 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment