stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Aloha!

I find myself increasingly daydreaming about Hawaii, that is when I'm not daydreaming about, well, you know. Maybe it's the craving for tropical temperatures as Mother Nature teases with more Spring-like weather. It's more likely the "mind-control screen saver" that I have to look at everyday at work that tauntingly tells me that we have "locations from Manhattan to Maui". Thanks for reminding me, that's sure to increase my productivity.

As a way to exorcise these thoughts, a visit to a few tropical island links just might help:
Hawaii Five-O Home Page
Learn To Speak Hawaiian
Maui: Up-Close and Personal
They say it's not the destination, but the journey. When you drive The Road To Hana, BOTH are actually pretty outstanding. And be sure to include a side trip to My FAVORITE Restaurant!
|| JM, 10:22 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment