stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Separated At Birth: The Apprentice

After numerous shark sightings in the past and every indication that it's best days are behind it, I still find myself suckered in for another season of The Apprentice. A few brief thoughts:

  • I thought they sent Adam packing last year, but apparently he's back in the suite again this season!
  • Not one but TWO strong local candidates to root for! Tammy lives here in Edison and is a runner...be still my heart. And Dan is another local who looks strong. Although originally from the USSR, Lenny resides in Jersey as well.
  • Good move, put the fat guy on the blimp. Normally I try to avoid that kind of a juxtaposition. Then again he was the one who said he invented his own diet plan. Let's hope he gives refunds. I don't see him around too long. And I see that he studied to be a mime; yet another reason to dislike him.
  • What, no stereotypical crazy chic? I thought Summer was going to step up to the plate on this, but sadly no. The stupid card is much less entertaining than the crazy card. Perhaps Brent will have to suffice.
  • The only bad thing about the Summer firing is that it reduces the eye-candy factor. Memo to Trump: where ever possible, FIRE THE DUDE!
  • Not really looking forward to Trump's kids replacing George and Carolyn in future episodes, but we'll see how that plays out.
  • And a word of friendly advice to the candidates: there is no "I" in team, although you DO find "RUMP" in Trump!
  • || JM, 12:07 AM

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment