stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Friday, February 10, 2006

Run It Up The Flagpole

Business Booming for Danish Flag Maker
A Danish Flag making company in Copenhagen is reporting record profit margins, during a period in which the rest of the national economy has suffered a massive blow. With sales up nearly 500%, some production lines have been forced to run a 24/7 manufacturing operation.

“I've never seen anything quite like it,” Factory Manager Kiefer Wilson announced, “When I took over running this plant a year ago I wasn't really expecting it to go anywhere. It was just a stop-gap job whilst I tried to get my career back on track. But whatever I've done in those 12 months has certainly paid off – particularly in the last couple of weeks.”...
|| JM, 10:05 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment