stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Play Time

I've been away for a little trip. A fun little place called Liberty City, via the Sony express. I finally got off the fence and broke down and gave in to the temptation of the PlayStation Portable. Once I finally figured out that the little thing I thought was the speaker on the front was in reality the joystick things have been going much better. Men don't ask for (or read) directions.

I knew that this was the top rated PSP game, and it's easy to see why. Even with all the mistakes I've been making, it's a ton of fun. I've been wasting time looking for doors to open and trying to figure out how to pick up hookers, but so far that doesn't seem possible. And my inability to follow directions translates to the virtual world as well, since in an early "assignment" was to "take the drug dealer to safety". My "out of the box" solution was to immediately beat him to death. Not the right call. I've got to go now, and steal some more cars, and pick some more fights.

To review some of the gaming systems of the not so distant past, a nice recap of Games That Pushed The Limits.
|| JM, 12:05 AM

1 Comments:

I'm so tempted to pick up a PSP. I'd really only be buying it to play one game...but think of how great that one game IS!

I love GTA!!
Blogger Nicole, at 10:53 PM  

Post a Comment