stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Saturday, February 11, 2006

I + Heart + 'Da Boss

Valentine’s Day Meets Boss’s Day
Scott Adams brings us The Dilbert Blog, which recently featured a few poems for the boss on Valentine's Day:

A boss like you is hard to find
Just my damn luck that you are mine

Working with you has given my life meaning
I mean to drive over you as you're leaving

I'll keep working for you as long as you desire
Because with this crappy pay I can never retire

I have this damned boss who's accretive,
And his management style's (*expletive*).
He called a fatwah
on his own EBITDA,
and his Mission is too repe-tee-tive.

Roses are Red,
Violets are Blue,
Since working for you,
I have to sniff glue.
|| JM, 11:01 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment