stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Home Brew

Tangpagne (VIA Linkfilter)
"Have you ever wondered what would happen ifyou tried to ferment Tang?" No, I haven't. There are some things that nature just never intended. Ironically, Tang just happens to be one of them. We all drank this drivel as children in some sort of misguided show of solidarity for America's astronauts. Why today's kids might still drink it is way beyond my ability to comprehend, as is the idea of why I would want to turn it into an alcoholic beverage. If I did, Tang and vodka would do just fine.
|| JM, 12:08 AM

2 Comments:

Because of that catchy ad line, "Soda...purple stuff...Sunny D..." Wait, wrong brand.

You know, to my knowledge, I don't think I've ever even HAD Tang. And I don't think I'm upset about that.
Blogger Nicole, at 8:30 PM  
A wise choice.
Blogger JM, at 11:27 AM  

Post a Comment