stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

A Ghostly Sign

Sometimes you just get a sign. Like the numerous "Blogger" system outages that seem to be occurring with increasing frequency. It's not like I had anything to say, but it would have been nice if I could have the choice of posting or not posting.

But just like those people who see The Virgin Mary in a stain on a wall I had a similar occurrence at work, just without the religious overtones. I looked down at the carpet today, and saw this hideous stain, which upon further examination appear to be in the shape of the state of New Jersey (pictured in the inset for those who need a geography lesson). I'm pretty sure this has some significance, but I'm not sure what it is yet.
|| JM, 10:30 PM

5 Comments:

hmmm...at least it wasen't the Jersey Devil
Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:48 PM  
then again, if you look at it from a different angle that could be...a hoof!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:52 PM  
Yeah, this is pretty much why I stopped looking at clouds and trying to determine what they looked like.
Blogger JM, at 9:39 PM  
What did you do -- preserve that square of carpet for posterity or carpet vac it?
Blogger Nicole, at 10:24 PM  
Would you believe that it's been shampooed and still looks pretty much the same? Makes me think we should set it up as a shrine.
Blogger JM, at 10:30 PM  

Post a Comment