stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Friday, February 24, 2006

Friday Dog Blogging

I had every intention of snapping a picture of our dog while she was doing one of her classic poses, but she just wasn't having any of it today so I just posted a recent shot. The one I had wanted to catch is where she sits on the couch in an upright position and drapes her front leg over the arm of the couch, looking like a little furry human. I don't think I'm being anthropomorphic but I think she is trying to mimic us. As a result, I keep my car keys on a high shelf.

A few doggie related links that I stumbled upon recently:
C'mon, Pooch, Get With the Program
Pugs In Hats
Talking Dog
Doggie Bakery
|| JM, 11:17 AM

2 Comments:

What a precious, sweet dog! You can tell she/he is well loved.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:57 PM  
Myself, I'm trying to mimic my dog and sleep all day. But I can't seem to get into all those different poses! The one with my head hanging over the edge of the couch, for example, with my tongue hanging out the side of my mouth...
Blogger Neil Shakespeare, at 4:57 AM  

Post a Comment