stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Cheney Hunting

Two very predictable things occurred to me as soon as I heard this story: First, was that Jon Stewart would have a field day, and second is that Cheney would try to put the spin on it. I haven't been disappointed on either prediction.

A few more topical links on the subject:
Cheney's Got A Gun
Darth Cheney/Dick Vader
Dick Cheney: A History of Violence
Top 10 Cheney Excuses for Shooting that Guy
Visual Hunting Aid
The Ballad of Dick Cheney
If Dick Cheney was Scarface (NSFW)
|| JM, 11:07 AM

4 Comments:

There is only one work for mr. cheney. Dick!
Blogger Goggles Piasano Ritardo, at 3:30 PM  
Drunken fucker wingless chicken killer. What a turd. Massive cover up for a pathological drunk. Shameful. They don't even bother to spin any more. They just throw it right in our faces.
Blogger Neil Shakespeare, at 7:47 PM  
Ironic, how he gets a pass on the big stuff, but on THIS suddenly everyone is paying attention?
Blogger JM, at 9:02 PM  
I just love how every time I clicked on Google I got a new version of the exact same headline. I'm definitely having fun with this.
Blogger Nicole, at 11:20 PM  

Post a Comment