stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Monday, January 30, 2006

In The News

I keep reading all the stories about the deadly roof collapse in Poland. I'm not sure why anybody is suprised, since you pretty much have to expect trouble when you put a "deadly roof" on a building.

And I also see that Baby Jessica just got married. If you want to send her a present, she is registered at Wal-Mart. (insert your own joke here, but after viewing the items she registered for I can only hope these are the items that remain on the list and not the total that she ask for). But the big surprise is that she will get a million dollar trust fund when she reaches twenty five. Between this and the fact that I'll soon be subjected to the shrub's state of the union address, pardon me while I throw myself down a well.
|| JM, 12:04 AM

1 Comments:

All I can say is, those wells are going to be mighty crowded by tomorrow night. We could dump in some Kool-Aide for color.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:55 PM  

Post a Comment