stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Frustration

First, I stumble upon a link at Found On The Web with a good post about the Top Ten Reasons No One Reads Your Blog which had some good points to make. The ones that hit home for me are #5 ("You have nothing to say") and #1("You're not a good-looking female who likes posting naked pictures of herself"). I've been considering way to fix both of those, but no easy answers emerge for either problem. Maybe I just need to focus on one subject.

And to make matters worse, when I added a blog of a female who doesn't have a problem with rule #1 to my Bloglines feed, it turned everything from English to French. Nom de dieu de bordel de merde! (In the event you need to know insults and curse words in 170 languages, Swearsaurus always comes in handy. And just in case there was any doubt...BOTH of the last two links are NSFW!)
|| JM, 7:36 AM

1 Comments:

I'm thinking you're probably gonna have to cut your losses on #2.

Now to take a look at the rest of that list...
Blogger Nicole, at 12:17 PM  

Post a Comment