stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Don't Myth This


The Most Popular Myths In Science
Gee, this really is a surprise since I've accepted many of these as fact. But having two of these myths exposed gets a little bit disturbing. Finding out that a dogs' mouth ISN'T cleaner than a humans might make me think twice before those "glad to see 'ya" kissy sessions that our pooch is so fond of, but I doubt that this will change a darned thing. And I was glad to see that "men think about sex every seven seconds" isn't true, since I was really feeling like some kind of underachiever. I think the time frame is between 30 and 60 seconds, but your milage may vary.
|| JM, 10:18 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment