stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Dog Gone Strange

In preparation for the upcoming Chinese New Year which begins on the 29th, and is the Year of the Dog, some people in Hong Kong have been taking their pets to groomers and giving them these weird dye jobs. I'll resist the urge to do the same to our pooch, although maybe I'll just photoshop a picture to see what she would look like.

And in a related story (well, not really) a little Mao Say Tongue action.
|| JM, 5:51 PM

2 Comments:

I'm gonna show that picture to my dog and threaten her with it. Should be good for discipline. "See? Now, you wouldn't want me to make you look that THAT, would you?!" She'll start behaving immediately.
Blogger Neil Shakespeare, at 12:58 AM  
That look must be pretty fugly once it starts to grow out. And I'm sure the dye job probably costs more than I spend on my hair in a YEAR.
Blogger Nicole, at 12:10 PM  

Post a Comment