stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Desktop Fun

The Most Downloaded Konfabulator Widgets
If you don't have the most recent Mac OS update or are on Windows, then Konfabulator (or Yahoo! widgets as they now call it) gives you the ability to embed these little things on your desktop that do a variety of useful or fun stuff. Search tools, weather updates, mail checkers, and just plain silly things await you.
|| JM, 12:10 AM

3 Comments:

Hi JM - Glad you enjoyed topkon. The widgets I discovered in the process were: one-click shutdown, ping monitor for website uptime, sticky notes, and a stopwatch.
Blogger Jonathan, at 12:19 AM  
Yea, me "loves the widgets". Good thing the wife uses the same machine or I'd probably have the desktop covered with them!
Blogger JM, at 11:43 AM  
Interesting. I've definitely downloaded these for my MAC but I didn't know about the Yahoo! versiosn. I'll have to look that up...
Blogger Nicole, at 7:58 PM  

Post a Comment