stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Random Rants

More stupidity that I had to get off my chest:
  • I overheard somebody say that a person wouldn't be coming to work because they had a "bad accident". This makes me ask the question, "What is a GOOD accident?" A fender bender, perhaps. Or a scenario including buttons popping off a blouse, but the less said about that the better. Most accidents fall into the category of bad and worse.
  • Snow sucks. Tonight is our third snowfall of the season, and I'm tired of it already. The wife looks at every storm as a potential day off, and I look at it as decreased foot traffic at work and a greater likelihood of my bonus slipping away. Hopefully, this won't amount to too much accumulation either. You know what they say about snow, it's like sex...it doesn't pay to worry about how much you're gonna get or how long it's going to last.
  • With the fundamentalist wingnuts making such a stink about the "assault on Christmas" why haven't they made a fuss over all the "gay" lyrics in Christmas songs? Listening to these songs over and over again at work reminded me that there are many containing these references ("Have yourself a merry little Christmas Make the yuletide gay"...."Don we now our gay apparel"...."With those holiday greetings and gay happy meetings") If these dudes are getting this upset over people saying "happy holidays" you would think the thought of gay meetngs and such would drive them crazy.
  • || JM, 10:35 PM

    1 Comments:

    If someone has a "little" accident they could have either wet themselves or gotten pregnant. Anyway, I wish I lived up there, I would drop by and buy something unless, of course, you are only selling wild and crazy things for da guys.
    Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:18 PM  

    Post a Comment