stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Good Dog; Bad Owner!

Dog's that probably hate their owners (VIA Look At This...)
At best, my blogging habits would described as lazy. I really don't want to put much effort into this, because then if it sucks, who cares? This posting reflects my tendency to harvest links, such as this one, which features cute doggies in silly outfits. Who doesn't like cute doggies and general sillyness? And as a bonus lazy ass move, this picture gives me another opportunity to recycle an old posting.
|| JM, 10:46 PM

3 Comments:

Oh, this thing is so CUTE!!! I want one sooner or later but right now, it's cats for me.
Blogger Nicole, at 10:40 PM  
Thanks for the link. I passed it on to a lot of family members who will love it.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:39 PM  
That dog is too damn cute. And those Soda Nazis outta be shot. Best to you and yours for the New Year.
Blogger Neil Shakespeare, at 11:57 AM  

Post a Comment