stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Monday, December 19, 2005

The Chronic of Narnia Rap


Since just about EVERY blogger has posted a link to this funny piece from SNL, I guess I have to be a conformist sheep and do the same! Unfortunately, I missed it so I'm glad the blogosphere is exposing it to a wider audience.

I worked a late shift on Saturday night, and got home in the wee hours of the morning. I wanted to watch some TV to unwind, but my channel surfing wasn't giving me too many compelling options. Finally, it came down to a choice between L&O reruns and catching the end of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. I'm hoping that if I'd seen the entire movie, I'd have a more positive reaction, but I really doubt it. I was kinda' wishing that they could do one of those "mind wipes" that would erase the memory of this film from my consciousness.

But, then again it might have just been a result of being tired and cranky. When the movie was over, I was ready to head to bed, but when the HBO teaser for the next show, Cathouse 2 came on, I was like a guy driving a car by the scene of an accident. You want to look away, but you just can't. Even that show failed to amuse me much. It's a pretty sorry state of affairs, when hookers and their sexcapades don't brighten up your day!
|| JM, 5:11 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment