stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Another Mini-Rant

Some random stuff that got under my skin:
  • Driving around and seeing all the Christmas lights got me thinking that there should be a rule: you can't have a light display that is nicer than the house you live in.
  • I saw one of the most disturbing clips posted on the net the other day, The Passion of the Benny Hill. Not that I'm that sensitive, but wow, that's a bit much.
  • I happened to see a Buick the other day that I thought was sharp looking. This shakes the foundations of my universe, since I've always thought that Buicks were farty cars for old people. It raises the possibility that I've turned into an old fart without even noticing.
  • I hate when bloggers engage in mean spirited cheap attacks on others, so this might cross that line but here goes anyway. I saw a disturbing sight today in the mall. A little kid who bore the most unfortunate resemblance to Carrot Top. As if this genetic burden wasn't enough, the parents made the questionable fashion choice of two smaller 'fro/buns on each side of her head. The poor child came off looking like Mickey Mouse.
  • Doggie grooming time yesterday. It's so not fair that the groomer comes to the house to cut her hair, but when I need a haircut I have to jump in the car and drive there. I'm pretty sure the dog would enjoy driving there if she could; but I'm kind of ambivalent. I was tempted ask if I could climb in the van and get shaved down, but I whimped out and went the traditional route.
  • || JM, 9:28 PM

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment