stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Song Titles Interpreted

McSweeney's: Bruce Springsteen Songs, If the Title More Accurately Reflected the Subject Matter
"You and I Are Confronting the Industrialized Wasteland Alone, and We Must Cling Together, for We Are Beset on All Sides by Inescapable Oblivion"

"I Have Deep-Seated Emotional Issues With My Father That Cannot Be Resolved Despite My Attempts to Communicate With Him in a Meaningful Fashion"

"You Were Once Attractive, but I Have Grown Weary of Your Company, Even Though I Have Not Forgotten That Previously We Had a Meaningful and Romantic Courtship"

"Vietnam Ruined My Life and the Lives of Those Close to Me"
|| JM, 10:31 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment