stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Rad' Radio

I don't impress easily (big lie...I'm easy), but this has to be one of the coolest things I've seen in a long time! Pandora is a customizable on line streaming radio station. You suggest bands and songs you like, and you get music by artists that are similar. Don't like what they suggest? No problem, just hit the "guide us" button and leave feedback that will let you discover new music more to your liking, via your own personalized DJ. With my first station I started out with Cake, and added a few more bands, and so far, I'm lovin' it! A great way to discover artists and tunes you might have missed. The kind of journey of discovery that one used to be take back in the heyday of the original Napster. (And I see that Shawn Fanning is coming back for chapter two.)
|| JM, 10:43 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment