stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Sunday, November 20, 2005

It's Alive

Amazing "Alive" Chimpanzee
Thanks to The Sharper Image, you can now buy a full sized, lifelike animated head of a chimp! He sees and hears, which allows him to interact intelligently with you, you family and your friends, which is more than can be said of me many days. His emotional moods include "Curious," "Happy," "Fearful" and "Feisty." A real bargain at $150, but I'll have to pass on this one. I simply find this creepy, and besides do I need any additional reminders of who is in the White House?
|| JM, 10:44 AM

2 Comments:

Just read an excellent site that made me feel sorry for the chimps because of the link to Bushie.
http://newdharmabums.blogspot.com/2005/11/pensive.html

Thought you'd like it.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:20 PM  
Great link; thanks!
Blogger JM, at 2:24 PM  

Post a Comment