stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Trick Or Treat?

A Little Treat For Those Obnoxious Teenage Trick Or Treaters

From UtterlyBoring comes a tale of How Last Halloween Was Spent which included buying cans of really crappy vegetables and handing them out to the kids who are too old to be trick-or-treating. He thoughtfully includes a pdf file of his re-labeling effort, in the event that you want to try this yourself.

Too bad this reminds me of one of my favorite episodes of Curb Your Enthusiasm when Larry refuses to give candy to two teenage girls who he feels are too old for trick-or-treating, and are crass enough to not even wear any costumes. The next day he wakes up to find the house covered in toilet paper and the words "Bald Asshole" spray painted on the front door. His plea to the cops to pursue this as a hate crime against bald people go unanswered.

I think that I hyperlink too much (to compensate for the lack of content) but as I was poking around on Wikipedia I saw this one which made me laugh: "After Larry adopts a dog....." Yes, what is this thing you speak of called a dog?
|| JM, 9:19 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment