stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The Rhythm Of Life

Best Ads On TV
Too bad that this Guinness ad is only seen in the UK. Might piss off the fans of intelligent design.

And another interesting ad comes to us via The Gap's newest viral ad campaign Watch Me Change where you get to "create a virtual you" and then watch it strip in the fitting room. I tried it and found it amusing until it hit me that I was watching a virtual guy strip, when I had been given the choice to build a virtual woman. Suddenly, it seemed like I had taken the gay choice (not that there's anything wrong with that), but I did find it much more enjoyable to build a woman and watch her strip.
|| JM, 12:34 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment