stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Reflections


Looking back at the last few posts, I see that I might appear to be obsessed. It's probably just a natural reaction to recent events, but since I've added nothing and just wind up linking to stuff that you probably already read (or should read) the inevitable question is, "why bother?" Catharsis is my only excuse. The temptation to do a 9-11 related post was great, but since I've already done that, I can't add much that I haven't already said, or that hasn't been said better by others. Obviously today was a time that we all spent time reflecting, and remembering.

Some who add something:
September 11
After 911: Remembrance and Renewal
Four Years Later
Nine-Eleven Remembered
Tribute In Light
|| JM, 2:37 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment