stats count

John's Blog

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day....Teach him to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks!

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Good Dog

The McMansion trend continues in my neighborhood. When I went to work, I noticed that a large load of lumber had been delivered to the yard of a neighbor. I just assumed that they were having a deck built. I was just a little bit surprised when I returned at night to see that they had ripped off the roof, and had started to frame out the floor of their new 2nd floor. The wife was quite impressed that when you ask Chelsea what was going on there, she would answer "Roof"! I'll worry if she can describe the rest of the project!

Hey, it gave me an excuse to download and try out a cool new Mac program, Comic Life which allows you to make comic strips ,cards, and photo albums via a super easy drag and drop interface. A bargain at $25, although I'm still being a stingy bastard and using the evaluation version.
|| JM, 12:21 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment